All God’s Children is governed by an elected Board of Directors. The Board is the administrative body responsible for the financial well-being and governance of the church. The highest duty of the Board is to create the conditions within which the church can offer high-value ministry.
Vice Moderator / Security
Grounds / Pride
Duties of the Board
- Financial management and development of resources for ministry and operations
- Calling and management of Congregational Meetings
- Creation and updating of church-wide policy (the Pastor, as the Head of Staff is in charge of the operations and ministry).
- Ensures there is a full and fair process for all elected positions within the congregation
- Oversees the process by which the by-laws are modified.
The Board has four officers who are selected from among its members: Chair, Vice-Chair, Treasurer, and Secretary. The Senior Pastor serves as Chair of the Board of Directors.