Pastoral Search CommitteeWritten by Mike Haase on Oct 11, 2021
Pastoral Search Information
All God’s Children MCC is currently searching for its next Pastor. We are a justice oriented congregation that strives to live out our Mission, Vision and Core Values.
Thank you for your interest in All God’s Children MCC Senior Pastor position. This is a full-time position with benefits. Our Pastoral Search Committee team looks forward to hearing from you.
To become better acquainted with All God’s Children MCC, please review the video below and informational brochure. In order to receive a formal application, please submit your answers to the following two questions to the Pastoral Search Committee [email protected] or mail them to All God’s Children MCC, 3100 Park Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55407.
Application deadline is November 20, 2021.
- Are you currently a licensed and ordained pastor within the MCC – OR – Are you seeking ordination within the MCC? If not, with whom are you credentialed?
- Briefly tell us what is your fundamental theology of faith?
Once these questions are submitted we will decide if we want to move forward and will provide a formal application.
• After you complete and submit an application we will carefully review the application. At that time, the Pastoral Search Committee will select the top candidates for a phone-zoom interview.
• Once the final two candidates have been selected, they will complete a Due Diligence Application which is needed to complete the necessary background checks.
• Once the Due Diligence Application is completed and received, a second interview will be scheduled.
• Once the second interview is held and we finalize our top choice, the candidate will be invited to visit our facility, staff, Board of Directors, and general membership.
Thank you for your prayerful consideration and your willingness to apply. Please note that we will keep you abreast where you are in our process, but we ask for the grace and gift of time to do our due diligence.
View our Invitation Video